Jeff Bezos founded Amazon in 1994. He was working in his garage in Seattle. In 2020, he has a net worth of over $130 billion!
Even if you combine Luxembourg’s GDP, Cyprus’s GDP and Iceland’s GPD all together, Bezos’ net worth is still greater than this.
E-commerce is crazy! Back in the day, starting a business would impact your finances dramatically. Today, even with limited capital, you can start your e-commerce business in a few hours. Not happy with your web design? Change it. Want to change the items you are selling? Sure, a few clicks only. Would you like to sell from Africa to the USA? No borders for you anymore! No strings attached. Even physical businesses are transitioning into online.
Thanks to enormously developed technology, customers behaviors are evolving. Check out the worldwide eCommerce sales for the last 6 years from the graph below:
It is foreseen up to %20 increase in sales at 2021. Feeling hungry yet?
Crawling e-commerce sites with WP Content Crawler
We might have the right thing for you.
One of the best ways to utilize WP Content Crawler is to be able to get products from almost any e-commerce websites. WP Content Crawler is integrated WooCommerce, hence adding products to your website is really easy.
Here is how to post from ebay.com to your WordPress site with WooCommerce, automatically video on our YouTube Channel:
In the video, we are explaining everything step-by-step. You can follow the same method for your favorite website, too.
However it might be beneficial to underline these notes:
- WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin which turns your website a fully functioning e-commerce site. Managing orders and stocks, payment options, and easy customization some of the best features of WooCommerce. If you need more information about the costs of running a store you can read up detailed WooCommerce articles from here.
- It is possible to reduce your website cost by using free plugin and themes. All depends on how you approach your project. But again, we are shooting for stars, so make your choices wisely.
- WP Content Crawler includes the almost identical interface of the WooCommerce inside the plugin. The good thing is, the visual selectors are enabled with in the WooCommerce interface, so you can easily select the elements desired. Then WP Content Crawler will showcase your choices with WooCommerce features integrated.
- Since WooCommerce uses “product” post type of WordPress, you can access every product details of WooCommerce as you would normally do. Once it is saved as product, you can filter them as you wish.
- Attributes of the products can be saved as taxonomies. Which means, it is accessible by the 3rd parties and WooCommerce whenever necessary.
- Category hierarchy is easily manageable by WP Content Crawler.